Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween Card

 


I had so much fun playing with the October 31st papers from Fancy Pants. I do love to stitch and added a couple borders of stitching. For the blue border I measured and cut it so that the witching hour saying would be in the bottom corner. I cut the sticker with the Witches saying on it out from the stripe border and embossed it with polka dots before removing the backing on the sticker. I used my spellbinders to make the black doily and the scallop. I love making rosettes and made one out of purple and added some vellum that I embossed with swiss dots and then I turned it upside down so it would look debossed and then added a cute flower sticker on top. Love the bright colors in this Halloween collection. I used the 6 x 6 paper pad and 1 sheet of the black for the background of the card and one sticker sheet. The card dimension is 5 x 5. So very fun. I am actually using this as part of my halloween decor on a shelf in my home.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh MY Heavens The CUTEST CARD EVER!!! :) YOu're so talented!

    ReplyDelete