Wednesday, September 28, 2011

 

 

 


Here is a layout I did for my 12 year old daughter's 12th birthday. She is growing up so fast. I loved the glow in her face from the candles. I used the Three Bugs in a Rug bake me a cake collection for this layout. My daughter's favorite color is yellow and I loved all the bright colors in this collection mixed with the brown. I used my spellbinders scallop circle die cut (I love these). I also embossed the birthday and celebration using my cuttlebug. I intend on doing a second page to this layout with the other pictures from her party, but I have yet to get it done. We did a flip flop party for her and her friends. I bought some flip flops at the Dollar Store and let the girls decorate them. From the looks of their feet, looks like a pedicure would have been a good idea also. They went to a movie after doing their flip flops and then back home for some yummy chocolate cake. My daughter wanted a homemade cake all chocolate. It was a really fun party!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment