Sunday, March 25, 2012



Here is a card I created using the My Mind's Eye challenge this month.  I needed to make a card for an elderly woman who is in the hospital.  I used some Stella and Rose, Lost and Found Two Sunshine and Lost and Found Two Rosy collections from 6x6 paper pads.  I used Spellbinders dies for the lacey circle, big scallop large for vellum blossoms and doily motif for the small flower.  I used a Martha Stewart circle punch and my circle cutter.  I used an EK Success heart border punch and cut 1/2 inch strips of pink for the ribbons.  I used a couple buttons and a brad from My Minds Eye.  I embossed the checker background with the cuttlebug Retro Kitchen embossing folder and the large vellum circle with the swiss dot.  I did some splatter painting with some straw acrylic paint.  A twine bow, black thread for stitching, two heart pins (don't know where they came from) and a For You sentiment stamp finished it off.  Enjoy your day!  Natelen 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment