Saturday, January 21, 2012

 

We made these cute blow pop flowers for valentines day last year. They are really easy and cheap. I bought a big box of them at Costco. I used the Storybook Cricut Cartridge. The white flower is (shadow shift I) cut at 3" and the red flower is the same at 2 1/2". With scissors cut in toward the center of the red flower where the scallops start and end to allow the flower to bend up a bit. We printed You make my heart "pop!" Happy Valentines Day Love, (name here), on green paper and traced and cut out an ovalish heart for the leaf of the flower. Put all three together and punch a hole in the center and insert the blow pop through the center. I cut 30" of green curly ribbon and tied underneath to keep everything together. We had lots of fun making these.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment