Wednesday, January 11, 2012

 
Posted by Picasa

Here is a cute idea for a pin for a little girl for Valentines Day. I did not want to buy a "valentine outfit" so I made my girls a pin and hair clip out of a piece of pink glitter foam. I cut out a butterfly and some flowers out of paper and hot glued on and added a few jewels. I glued a pin onto the back. These were super quick to make.
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

Here is a picture of the hair clip I made to match the pin. I used the pink glitter foam cut out into a heart. I cut out a couple of flowers and layered in the center. I only glued the center of the flower so I could bend the petals and added some Stickles glitter glue to the center. I covered a hair clip in pink ribbon and glued the heart to it. Easy, quick and fun to make Valentines Day a little special.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment