Saturday, December 17, 2011

 
Posted by Picasa


Here is a Christmas card I made for my husband for Christmas. I followed the sketch over at My Minds Eye. I used some of the Holly Jolly and Lost and Found Christmas collections. I was able to get a Sizzix Vagabond for free using my customer points at Roberts since they are going out of business and had the machine on for $150.00 to begin with. I had to make a tree on my new machine. It was really fun. I love the brads on the tree and all the fun glittery accents done on my cricut using the Joys of the Season cartridge. I gathered the paper to make the grayish blue strip on the bottom and layered some tulle underneath it. A bow and bell finished it off. I am really happy with the way my card turned out. Have a Merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment