Tuesday, October 18, 2011

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

This has been one of the funnest projects I have done in a long time. Mostly because it involved my children. We made an alphabet and number book related to Halloween. I had my girls help write the sentences for the alphabet book and then we typed them on the computer. I also had the girls write the alphabet letters and words. I let the girls pick out ribbons and fibers to attach to the tags. I also laminated this entire book so that they could look at it often. I used self lamination and cut it to fit the tags and the pages. I also used toilet paper rolls that I flattened and added paper on top of which makes this little book much more sturdy than just using paper. I used My Minds's Eye Mischevious and Teresa Collins Halloween line to create this book and added a few old scraps of papers that I had. This will be a fun keepsake for me especially remembering the days the girls were learning to read and write. I am planning on doing a We are Thankful from A to Z book for us for Thanksgiving and will post that when we get that finished. Have a great day! Natelen

No comments:

Post a Comment