Tuesday, January 3, 2012

 
Posted by Picasa

I have so been wishing for some white snow to cover the ground a bit. The sunshine is nice, but we have yet to build a good snowman this winter. I pulled some pics from a couple years back to complete this fun snow layout. I loved this picture of my girls with their snowman. Alexa is sticking her tongue out trying to catch a snowflake while looking up at her snowman and Maylee was busy making more snowballs and watching them splat on the ground and of course laughing. I used the Three Bugs in a Rug Deck the Halls Collection of paper. I love love the purple polka. I used a grid style format for my pictures. I embossed a piece of creme paper with a cuttlebug snowlfake embossing folder and added some clear stick on jewels to the center of the snowflakes. I used my Spellbinders Eyelet Circle to make the green frame for the snowman. I used a circle punch to cut out the center. I added some diamond dust to the snowman and the snowflakes. I cut a snowman using the Spellbinders Eyelet Circle to peak out of the creme strip. I love the Spellbinders dies and especially worked out great because I could see exactly where it would cut on the snowman. I used some of the stickers from the Deck the Halls collection for the sayings on this page. A couple strips of scallop paper and solid strips add to the edge of the paper. Cut some strips of creme for journaling to complete the layout. This was very simple to put together and lots of fun. Hope you enjoy your day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment