Friday, November 4, 2011

 


I know Halloween is past, but a fun idea maybe for another year. We make up stories at our house at night about the rainbow fairies, rainbow queen, and rainbow witch. So, my girls wanted to be rainbow fairies and I ended up being the rainbow witch. It was great fun. I bought some wings at Wal Mart and added embellishments to them so they ended up looking like rainbow wings. I cut pieces of tulle in approximately 1/4" strips rolled them and glued the end with hot glue to keep the roll together and then glued around the wings. I used glossy accents in the middle of the rolls to keep them together. I used ribbon and buttons to add to the center of the black flower that was already on the wings. We made wands and a hair clip by using ribbon and buttons also. We made rainbow fairy skirts with tulle and a stretchy headband. It was so much fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment