Sunday, October 23, 2011

 


A fun fall layout with pictures from our fall harvest. This is for the MME layout challenge using fall as the theme. I had a lot of fun mixing some honeycomb tulle and some sort of see through fabric I had to my paper layers and sewing around them all. I thought it turned out really fun. I love mixing fabric and paper and love all the texture it can bring. We had so much fun harvesting pumpkins, squash and flowers from our yard and field. I plan on doing a second page to this as I have many more pics of the family. I just loved this picture of my girls working together to get the pumpkin to the wheelbarrow. They were laughing and having so much fun. Fall is the best time of year and I plan on enjoying every minute I can of it. I am in the process of playing art teacher for the girls as they are doing projects for the school reflections contest. So, I will not be doing anything for myself for the next few days. Then off to making halloween costumes. I will post when I get them finished. The girls want to be rainbow fairies and I am their rainbow queen. Sounds like fun anyway. Have a great night! Natelen
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment